All About My Avatar

My name is Ava

I chose my avatar to have brown hair because I have brown hair that is not curly so I made my Avatars hair straight. I also made my Avatar hold a dog because I have a dog but my dog is a lot bigger then that. My dog is brown and black and he is a long haired German shepherd.                                                                                                                                                I made my Avatar have red lips because I have very dry lips so I put a lot of  lip gloss on and it makes my lips very red.

My Avatar has a blue shirt on because my favorite color is blue. I also made my eyes brown because I have brown eyes. I made the background winter because I love winter. The reasons I like winter are because there is Christmas, I can ski, I can make snow angels, it is really fun to jump on my trampoline when there is snow on it, and I love to make snow angels in the snow.              This is my Avatar

2 thoughts on “All About My Avatar

1. Dear Ava,
    I loved reading your “All about my Avatar” it really explained who you are. By the way I bet your dog is very cute!

Sincerely, hmsrae
    Check out our class blog blog!!

• Dear hmsrae
      Thank you for reading by blog post I hope you liked it. The link did not work so can you try the link again?
      My dog is very big and I would defiantly not be able to pick him up.
      from Ava