All About Me

My name is ava

I do gymnastics and I am very good at it. My favorite event is vault because I have a lot of power so I go very high.I am  a level 4 for gymnast and there are a lot of people on my team. I love to compete and last year I was a state champion on bars. My least favorite event is ether bars or beam because I have fallen on those to events a lot.

My favorite color is blue. But I also like purple and green a lot to. My least favorite color is red. I have a dog named scout and he is very sweet and kind. He is a long haired German shepherd and he is 7 years old. And he is very big. I also have three glow fish one is pink one is blue then the other is purple. I used to have two gerbils, and a different German shepherd.

My favorite season is summer because you can go swimming and it is nice and warm. I also like winter because you can go sledding and have snow ball fights with your friends. I like fall because all of the leaves change color and they fall off of the trees  and you can jump and a big pile of them. I also like spring because that is  when  the birds start to chirp again